• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Ready....

Hope your sickness passes quickly Sarah. Keep taking the tablets and resting, Im sure it will pass soon..........its such an awful feeling. Keep your chin up!

xx

The tablets made me worse!

Good news is that I've not been sick today since early am.

Kept down 2 oxo cubes in water, a coffee and a little petit filious. Feeling a lot brighter :)

I'm glad to hear your feeling better, keeping sipping fluids and try different temperatures liquids. Too cold and I'm sick, too hot feel nauseated

Today has been pretty good in all.

Had a number of hot drinks including a sachet of latte and a cup a soup. I think I actually feel much better with a tummy full of liquid than I do with it empty. When empty, I start feeling really sick. When full, not been a problem.

No dehydration headache or dry mouth today - so definitely moving forwards.

Even sucked a few sprinkles of grated cheese. Just a tiny bit, but made a big difference.

Anyone know how long you feel like a beached whale for? I feel so blown - like I'm going to pop...

Yayy - today (Wednesday) has been a much better day.

Been up since normal time without a nap all day. No sickness - although first thing in the morning it was a close call. Definately NEED to fill tummy up on a warm drink fast which stops the nausea coming on.

Had several hot drinks through the day, 1/2 a cup a soup and about 1/2 a cup of Tesco's Butternut squash, honey and sage soup. Sucked on 20g of extra mature cheddar which was so nice and just enough.

Bloating has gone down a lot today and feeling much brighter.

Went to bed pretty early (about 8.30pm) as was over doing it a bit - back up now for a drink and a skiddle around on pc before I toddle back to bed.

So far, so good. Feel like I'm through the worst of it..... Happy Days ! x

I'm feeling pretty good now, and positive about the whole thing.

Spent much of the day travelling today.

Cup of tea before leaving the house

Mocha at the airport.

Bottle of water at airport (delayed......)

1/2 bowl of soup when I got home - not until about 4pm !

thick yogurt - 100g at about 7pm (left me totally stuffed.... really shouldnt have finished it !)

oxo vegetable stock cube just now

In between times, a couple of glasses of NAS squash

3 weeks post op (where has the time gone ?) and another 4.5lb down this week. Quite happy with that :)

I've found when I'm at work, I forget to eat. I take my yogurt for breakfast with me - and it cna take me until 11am to get round to finishing it. It's been about 2 or 3pm before I remember to heat some lunch !

Day off today and I've eaten a bit more than the last few days.

A scrambled egg for breakfast with a crispbread
Two ryvita with some weightwatchers tuna in tomato herb sauce on top and a tiny sprinkle of cheese (when grilled)
Chicken at dinner time

a sneaky 4 milky bar mini eggs and a coffee just now. Treat for the weekend :)

Three big bags or old clothes going for recycling. By the time I'm in the right season to wear them, they wont fit - so good excuse to start clearing out.

Back