• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

REALLY NERVOUS!!

nora_renee81

Ok, should I be worried. I am almost 6months post op gastric bypass and so far I've only lost 60lbs. It seems like I'm teetering between 166-164. Its,been like this for a month now.
I'm starting to feel like I'm going to be one those that won't have a huge success story. I know that we do hit plateus from time to time...but this seems to be lasting for awhile. I would say maybe I'm eating too much but I actually don't. So somebody please tell me... Have you experienced this but yet still lost more weight and is how long did it take?

By looking at your statistics you only have 35lb to lose. It quite often relates to how much you have to lose and how much you have lost. Your overall weight loss needed is a little smaller than what most people who have bypasses need to get - so maybe it will be a little less dramatic in your drops but you are only 6 months out. You've still got 6 months of your golden year to come and even after that it is more than possible to keep losing weight. Give us an idea of your daily menu and maybe we can give you some advice maximise things but seriously I think you are doing ok :)

Back