• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Getting Nervous

DavidW

Well just a few days to go till my bypass (This Thursday 22nd) and can't help but have the doubts and nerves creep in, just can't wait to get in to Hospital then I know I'll be OK, It's just the waiting :(

On a positive note I've been on my diet/Liver Shrink for 4 weeks now and have lost 24lb, I'm guessing my Liver would of shrunk sufficiently ? .. lol I'm even worrying about that

Sorry but just needed to post :)

Thanks

good luck pal! hope it goes brilliantly fo you xx

What a great start to your weightloss journey ! you will be fine dont worry , you will be back on that losers bench before you know it x

We all got a little nervous before our ops. I had major wobbles but it was definitely the best thing I have ever done. My life is so amazing now.

Good luck chick! If you have stuck to the diet the results will speak for themselves! Well done xx

Thanks everyone, it's reasuring to know everyone gets a bit jittery and that your all fine, I thought I was just being a woose lol :)

Good luck to you on Friday Kay :)

Good Luck x

good luck huni x

Good luck matey, you will be fine and we will all be here waiting for you to tell us how you got on.

Aww bless you sweetheart. This is something we all go through just before our ops. It is a life changing stage you are going through but you will be back here telling us all about and wondering why you got your self all worked up. You will be fine David xxxxx

goodluck on your journey xxx

Good luck David and don't worry about those demon thoughts running riot in your head, we all have them... See you when you get back, be sure to drop in and tell us how it went xx

Back