• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Getting Nervous

What was all the worrying about ? lol

Ok got to Chelsea and Westminster under Mr Bonanomi at 7am Thursday was given a bed straight away and was told I was first on the list :) they then came up and said I was second as they had a Band removal which was causing someone some pain, anyway I went down at 8:30am

All has gone so well, I went into recovery and straight back on the ward about 5pm, was got up first thing Friday for a walk and a shower, had some fluids (crushed ice to start) had a bit of pain but nothing to serious, then today they said if I could keep some clear soup and jelly down and a couple of paracetamol I could go home, and here I am :)

Thanks for everyons support and encouragement, it really helped

To anyone going for this it really isn't as bad as you think ;)

Will keep you posted on progress

Thanks again everyone

Welcome home hun, hope you have a quick recovery, take care of yourself and rest up xxx

thWishinguaspeedyrecovery.jpg

that sounds so smooth. I'm glad for you. Take it easy now!

Charis xx

Thank you all again :)

Well I'm still doing OK, just a little bit of pain under the entry sites but nothing to much, managing well on my fluids, had no hunger of any kind, if things continue to go this well I will be well pleased

Will keep you updated

Thanks again

yeah glad to hear it, hope your feeling alot better and wish you some generous weight loss in the near future! much luv xxx

Back