• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Really noisy tummy after fill number 3?

Had fill number 3 today, had the nicest nurse who sat and listened for 10 mins before she even weighed me.

I had been thinking I hadn't been losing enough but when she weighed me was 5.5lbs loss in 3 weeks and to be honest I haven't been for a number 2 for 4 days again lol... Too much info I know. As she said they hope for a 1-2lbs loss per week so was within there expectations. She also agreed that my last fill was too low this early on (only 0.5ml) so she gave me 1ml. Takes me up to 5.5 ml in a 10ml band.

She gave me some wonderful advice and suggested another fill in 4 weeks. She said if I wanted quicker results go for 1ml at a time and push for it. She said no more telephone appointments with the dietician and to see them face to face which I will. She also said its fill 3,4,5 that restriction will kick in and to be proud of any loss prior to this.

My tummy is making the loudest grumbling noises haha I couldn't sit in the library put it that way... I haven't eaten since last night as obviously fluids today and only fancied soup and milky coffees... Maybe that's contributed but omg the noises!!! Is this what good restriction sounds like?
I so hope so I've been so hungry this past 2 weeks xx

5.5 in three weeks is fantastic! Well done.

You're in the same ballpark as me now. I'm on 5.8 after 2 fills and have a very noisy tummy at times!

My 3rd fill isn't until Jan 7th though.

At the moment, restriction is pretty good, but I suspect the band will loosen a bit over the next few weeks.

It sounds as though 7-7.5ml is about the green zone for many 10ml banders - although of course it varies. I know it goes across the range.

I do wonder if it's easier to get to the green zone than it is with a 14ml band.

I'll be following your posts with interest as your fill level is so close to mine!

Back