• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

First fill booked!

My dietician phoned me this morning to see how I was getting on. She was really nice and helpful and put my mind at rest that I wasn't doing badly.

She also booked my first fill for tuesday and whilst I was on the phone she also booked my face to face dietician appointment and possible second fill for July. She reminded me about bites the size of a thumb nail and I must admit I had strayed a bit. She also gave me some lunch ideas as I do struggle at work with the mid afternoon snacks.

Thanks to all that have given me support and advice - I feel I have turned a bit if a corner.

Sharon x

That all sounds very positive.

Well done x x

Wow, only 4 weeks out and having your first fill?
I had to wait at least 6 weeks!

Good luck hun!

Hi Tam, it will be 1 day off 5 weeks when I have the fill. My dietician asked me what I was eating and how I was feeling physically and emotionally. I think I am ready before I spiral out if control.

yeah chops i know what u mean, i am getting my first fill next week , its such a long wait

just had my fill....ouch..and not the needle the blooming poking and prodding!! 4.5mls in :D

Back