• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Really peed off

candie

fabby not flabby :)
Am waiting to get my date for surgery which was supposed to be sometime in April.I keep ringing the hospital, and they said there's no news yet.:(
In the meantime my Daughter is due her baby in the next couple of weeks, and has developed SPD so will need a lot of help after the op as she wont be as mobile:rolleyes:She is my main priority but all this uncertainty is really getting me down:(:(
Sorry to moan but .................:cry::cry: :cry:

hey candie moan away, we know where you're coming from. we;ve all ben there at one point or another.

Sorry to read about your troubles. When I had issues geting funding from my pct I took to phoning them every day, with perceverance it has finally paid off so please bug the surgeons secetary every day and make sure she is kept fully aware of your situation !!!!

Hi candie as the others have said best you keep annoying them with daily phone calls until they cave in and supply you with the date

Thanks for your support everyone, I was having a bad day yesterday:eek::eek::eek:

I hope you are feeling a bit better today. I always try to keep in mind that if a journey was easy it would be too easy for all and the obsticals placed in the way are mearly there to keep our attention.

Hi chick...hope you are feeling more positive today, hang on in there when you least expect it it will happen mark my words...((hug))....xx

call call call ......... ring them everyday hun .. i know might seam like your being a pain but its your life and u want something done about it .... i called everyday till i got my appointments xx

Candie - Those that shout loudest get sorted first. Phone Mon Tue Wed Thur and TWICE on Friday. They soon get message.lol.

Hi hun Hope you are having a better day 2day!! and hope your daughter is doing ok!. not really much else i can say as u have had all the advice you need lol. All i will say is that u moan away we are all ere for each other and lets face it we all have our bad days!!

You take care and u know where we are lol xxx

Thanx again everyone.I know patience is a virtue but I don't have any left:):);):D

how you doing today babes? xxx

Thanx again everyone.I know patience is a virtue but I don't have any left:):);):D

patience i find is there for somethings .. but others i have non lol ... i have been told so many diff story's from people about waiting time etc .. even my surgeon said its not the time its the paperwork ..

theres times for op but its the paperwork that takes its time ..

but i still say call them everyday .. my bariatric nurse called me this morning and was laughing at me cause i was only with the surgeon yesterday and he has sent me to sleep study they have 13 week wait !! not for me cause before they even have my referral i have been on to them and they are finding somewhere to fit me in all cause i made the Dr laugh on the phone who does the sleep study .. and told her how this was the last thing to making my life perfect .. she wanted to help ..... and thats it ... where as if i had of just sat and waited 3 months time i would of had it done ...

and its been same for all my appointments ...

xxxxxx

Last edited:
I'm trying pester power Brett, and have rung the pct, PALS and the hosp today:rolleyes:PALS have told me the 18 week op wait doesn't apply to bariatric surgery, and i'm still waiting for the hosp to ring me back:(
My surgeon is on holiday AGAIN so realistically it'll be end of April at the earliest :confused:

My surgeon is on holiday AGAIN so realistically it'll be end of April at the earliest :confused:
Hey Candie,
If Mr. Ammori is your surgeon, then he's definitely not on holiday. I've just been to see him (lovely man). It's worthwhile to keep pestering.

hi candie, im going to see mr a on tuesday and i know he goes on holiday after that cos his secretary told me...so keep pestering x

Hey Candie,
If Mr. Ammori is your surgeon, then he's definitely not on holiday. I've just been to see him (lovely man). It's worthwhile to keep pestering.

I had to cancel my 2nd follow up with Mr Ammori yesterday and tried to rebook it for next week which was full, they said he is off the week after that on holiday..hope that helps chick..xx

Back