• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

peed off

chezez

OMG I'm so pi**ed off hubby just got a massive bag of crisps in front of me knowing I'm having a really bad time on this milk diet, then I couldn't resit I asked for a few then got loads of abuse saying i don't deserve this op and that he cant stop his life because of me selfish git, well my half cuppa tea cold one at that went over him serves him right he says he is going to support me and i don't feel like he is oh he says he is but where?? I know I'm in a bad mood today as I'm finding it so hard I'm so upset and feel like crying. xxxxxxxxxxxx:mad::cry::(:confused:

I am sorry to hear what happened. My hubby does similar things too - just not as in my face as what happened to you. I am having difficulty convincing him that being on my pre-op is cutting the risks of the op. He just cant get it into his head.
We both enabled each other to put on weight and he is feeling insecure about our relationship after I lose my weight.
The way I look at it is that I am doing this firstly for myself and not for him. If he cant help me and support me through this journey then that is his problem. At the end of the day none of us know what way our relationships will travel after losing lots of weight.

Goodluck with your pre-op. remember this is for you and stay strong xx

You go girl fair play 4 the cuppa ova him lol :) it's hard wen our partners make things hard but till he has walked a day in ur shoes he can not say u dnt deserve ur op :) gud luck Hun xx

Oh thats so not fair, i would punch him, lol x can i ask what the milk diet is?

Thanks Hun,
I have my op on the 17th Dec and I'm on the milk diet for 4 weeks already done a week and half nearly and it make me so mad when he is an ass lol. Its for me and Ive had a slip this morn with a piece of ham and a wrap as i take a lot of pills and needed to eat something as no milk in as would you believe it my son drank it all lol but other than that I have stuck to it . xxxxxxxxxxx

It might be because he is worried about the new you which will arrive after.

Keep calm hun just for your own sake.

Hey Joanne the milk diet is a pre op diet 2 help shrink uv liver b4 ur op xxx

I really feel for you hon, I used to go mad at my husband for doing the same sort of thing! Crisps are my personal nemesis too! It's hard because I know I shouldn't expect my husband/daughter not to eat the things they like in front of me, but they also know how difficult I find it to resist! Things probably feel pretty bad at the minute because you are on the milk diet, which is enough to drive anyway mad...there were days when I found things really difficult to deal with and then combine that with a low resolve too! Not very supportive telling you that you don't deserve the op though...we don't have WLS because we are virtuous saints who can abstain from all that is bad just because we know we've got the op coming....it's a catch 22 I know, I wish others could understand how difficult things can be. Not long to go now on the diet though, and it will be worth it in the end. Try to stay strong hon xx

Awww Chezez lovey you are doing really well and there is nothing like food restriction to put us in a bad mood is there? Sorry to here that are not getting the support you need from your loved ones but this will pass.

4 weeks on the milk and yogurt diet is a long time, im hoping mine which starts on Boxing day is for just 10 days lol.

Anyway just keep thinking that its for a good cause and hang on in there love. Im thinking of you lovey. Huggs xxxx

Thinking of you Chezez... it's going to be so worth this for you... and send hubby into the shed with his packet of crisps!
You come first Angel.... it won't be long for you now and wishing you every good wish with every small step of your journey...
Well done for resisting Chez!

Love and hugs xxx

Aw dont get upset, get slim!! He can B*g off with his crisps and his tea covered bonce ;) A little longer and your op will be here, .......he (or she) who laughs last, laughs longest ;) XX

I know what you're saying sweetheart but just think of these little incidents as a test of your will power for when you have your op. No one knows how bad it is untill they have to do the pre op diet for themselves so don't be too hard on him, just ask him to be a little more considerate next time and eat them out of view. You are doing great so far so stick at it and stick the crisps where the sun don't shine;)xxxxxx

im proper scared about the pre op diet ,because i sit in my room eating at night ,and i cant drink milk ,makes crohns bad ,,i bet your husband didnt see the tea coming .i would have crushed the crisps on the floor lol .well done for only cheating that little bit ,someone said about support my kids and hubby arent not supportive at all ,im that one in our house ,cant wait to stop the fat jokes ..mind you im not an angel i take the mickey out of them .

It might be because he is worried about the new you which will arrive after.

Keep calm hun just for your own sake.

Wise words indeed. Maybe he is having a difficult time adjusting to the thought that you are about to have a surgical procedure that carries a degree of risk.........just a thought

You also have to remember it was your decision to have this operation not his. Why should our families deny themselves things just because we lack the willpower to control ourselves around them?

I made it very clear to my family that I would not accept them changing their eating habits or denying themselves anything just because I had got so fat that I had to have my guts re routed to sort it out.

I wanted them to support me with their love and concern and encouragement to remain strong when I felt weak and they did that brilliantly, but if I'd found then sneaking crisps so I wouldn't see them eating them I'd have gone bananas

Its only four weeks honey and this terrible time will get you ready for the rigors of post op life. You can do this if you want it badly enough, but don't beat yourself or your family up over this stuff. You'll be fine

Good luck xxx

Back