• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Recovering after Tummy Tuck on NHS

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi all
i found out yesterday my funding has been approved by wirral/cheshire pct! gobsmacked excited but nervous all at the same time!
can i ask how long you waited for surgery after funding was approved
your pics look amazing btw esp for so soon after surgery

Hm this seems to be quite an old thread. The original op has not posted since 2008. Also over the last 7 years guidelines and funding will have changed in a lot of areas. I would try and look for people who had this more recently.

Well done on getting funding, you are one of the lucky few. Hope you get your op soon.

Last edited:
I'm currently pre-op but am looking ahead.
I read this thread with interest having had the "You won't get plastic surgery" warning from my GP when referring me for wls.
I can't find anything specifically for my area but this is current and interestingly doesn't rule it out (I thought it would)

Interesting read Damsel. I'm pre-op as well but been having the same thoughts...

tts5.jpg

tts2.jpg

tts4.jpg
Hi bam I not sure if you are still on this site was hoping you could give me abit more info on how you got your op. Regards nikki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back