• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

recovering at home :-)

emmafifema

Hi everyone,

Had my bypass on Wednesday and am now home recovering nicely. Bit of pain but nothing major, met some absolutely lovely people at St Richards including staff and patients. Couldnt have asked for better care.

xxx

Glad everything went well!
Now let yourself be taken care of!

Great to hear you are home and recovering, sending you some healing hugs. My turn on Monday, hope I get through it as well as you hun xxxxx

hoping you have a speedy recovery x

Welcome back. Glad to hear it all went well, now rest in the sunshine and heal well x

well done! sounds like your doing great! x

Well done and congrats on getting on the losers bench... Am glad you sound so upbeat and positive and remember if you have a bad day, the following day is always better :)

Happy, healthy healing to you xxx

Welcome home you looser ;) glad all went well hun, now lots of rest please xx

Welcome home - take it easy now !

Welcome back Emma. Good to see you posting again. Take care and get plenty of rest. OOhh and don't forget sip sip and sip some more.

Hey misses.. how are you? Glad yr home & healing. xx

Hi and thanks for your lovely messages guys,

Im doing great! Have eaten only twice today but thats because I slept in until after lunch lol.

Had a quarter weetabix for breakie/lunch lol, and then 2 tablespoons of pureed shephards pie for dinner - went down a treat!

Love feeling full so quickly and am drinking lots and lots as its so bloody hot!

On the loosers bench already too!!!

I shall keep you all updated with my progress and you have all been so fab!

xxx

Back