• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Im home and have nothing but praise for St Richards Chichester

tubbyspud

Hi All,

I hope that you are well.
Just to let you know im alive and kicking had bypass op Wednesday 1st April, home Saturday 4th April, feel fine no severe pain just a little sore and having a little nap in the afternoon.
PRE OP Diet weightloss 12lbs
I have to say my whole expierence of being in St Richards chichester was amazing, so well cared for and everyone was lovely this praise goes to Shaw Somers,all the aneasthisia team, all the nurses, the domestics and the teams of cleaners. Just incredible. I also met four lovely other people that were sharing the ward with me and i think friends for life. xxxx:p:)

Glad everything went well Vics, concentrate on getting yourself better now :)

Glad went well for you! I saw Shaw Summers on TV last night on Home and Health. The prog was "The Fat Doctor". He seemed to genuinely care about each patien. I wasn't so keen at looking at the op he performed though.

Glad all went well and ur home x

welcome home hun. Wishing you a speedy recovery and look forward to hearing more xxx

Glad to hear it all went well chucks. Take it easy, look forward to hearing all about your weightloss now.

Hi Vics. Question for you........how did you decide between band or bypass? Was it your decision or the consultants? Sorry for being nosey but as you have gone through the whole process, you seem to be in the best position to answer the many questions that seem to be flying around my brain! Best wishes. Julie x

glad everything went so well for you Vics, welcome to the losing team

Hi Vics

Thats is so good to know that you did well and found it all so good. Only 9 days until I'm there myself so your post cheered me up no end as nerves growing larger now

Hope it continues to go well for you

M

Glad it went well and your are home - I am in with Shaw somers on 18th of this month !! lovely message that had made me feel heaps better too xxx

So happy for you that all went well. Rest up & take good care of yourself. Congrats on your fab pre-op loss, what a great start.

Nic:p:p:p

Back