• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Im home and have nothing but praise for St Richards Chichester

Hey you, I'm really pleased it went well. Was thinking if you, i came out day after your Op.

Go girl, start of the rest of our lives ey!

Hi Vics

Thats is so good to know that you did well and found it all so good. Only 9 days until I'm there myself so your post cheered me up no end as nerves growing larger now

Hope it continues to go well for you

M
You will be absolutly fine, the nerves did come and go with me. I dont have any pain at all i didnt take any painkillers from Friday, (not sure if thats normal, me thinks i might have a high pain threshold) you are in such good hands, good luck and let me know how you get on. xxxx

Hey you, I'm really pleased it went well. Was thinking if you, i came out day after your Op.

Go girl, start of the rest of our lives ey!
No i went in on the 1st and out on the 4th, i didnt need painkillers from the friday though and not sure if i have a high painthreshold!! lol.. only litttle niggly pulling sensation is where the drain was took dressings off this morning all ok thank god. Hows you Em????? xxxx

I'm really good thanx, same as you, i not needed any pain killers either since last thursday. I'm amazed how well everything is going. thought it would be a huge struggle. Must admit tho i am feeling REALLY hungry in the evenings, can't wait to have some scrambled eggs or cottage pie anything to sink my teeth into.

Back