• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Op All Over & Done With!!

lucylou02

Hi all had my bypass yesterday and all went really well! Met some lovely people here and all the staff are lovely at St Richards like everyone says. Should be out tomorrow or saturday so Mr Somer Says.

Had my magazine interview this afternoon!! can't beleive I actually talked about my weight issue like that! not even my parents or husband new my exact weight, only a week before i came in. Should be out in 4-6 wks, will let you all know for sure!!

Will let you know more about everything soon x

glad to hear all went well x

Congrats hope u have a speedy recovery and looking forward to reading all bout ur story xxx

congratulations hun, good luck with the rest of yr journey xx

Gald you're all done and dusted hun xx:D

Hi all had my bypass yesterday and all went really well! Met some lovely people here and all the staff are lovely at St Richards like everyone says. Should be out tomorrow or saturday so Mr Somer Says.

Had my magazine interview this afternoon!! can't beleive I actually talked about my weight issue like that! not even my parents or husband new my exact weight, only a week before i came in. Should be out in 4-6 wks, will let you all know for sure!!

Will let you know more about everything soon x

Oh congrats, glad all went well for you.

I assume by this message you took your laptop with you, did you have to ask permission from the hospital?

If I get the go ahead I would like to bring mine incase I need to change flights etc.

congrats and take care :D

Back