• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Refeeding diet - Putting weight on?

Scarlet

Since i have been put on the re-feeding diet by the L&D i have not lost a lb all i have done is seem to put 2lbs on.

i really dont want too put on weight, i am following this diet to the letter of the law, even though its hard actually getting that much in me :-(

help...has anyone had the same?

Since i have been put on the re-feeding diet by the L&D i have not lost a lb all i have done is seem to put 2lbs on.

i really dont want too put on weight, i am following this diet to the letter of the law, even though its hard actually getting that much in me :-(

help...has anyone had the same?
hi, im carol and im on the refeeding diet too at the luton and dunst..find im fluctuating between a loss and gain of 2 lbs..glad to know im not on my own.prob to do with going from only liquid to solids..sure itl settle down to a gradual weightloss.. have u any idea how long it is from time of seeing surgeon to op?

I put a few pounds on between 5% and pre op milk only but lost it all again and more on the pre op, I was under the L&D as well

chinsaway said:
hi, im carol and im on the refeeding diet too at the luton and dunst..find im fluctuating between a loss and gain of 2 lbs..glad to know im not on my own.prob to do with going from only liquid to solids..sure itl settle down to a gradual weightloss.. have u any idea how long it is from time of seeing surgeon to op?

Hey - nice to see someone else about the same stage as me :)

I was told on the 2nd of November to expect a appointment January time :)

i put loads on, but i went on a mad diet just before my next appointment.

Back