• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Referal Before PCT Funding Agreed

I'm going with wls group got to go see em next weekend, but saw mr el-hasani via nhs looking like bypass am so excited scared and euphoric oh my days :) xxx how are you doin what surgery did u have??? Xxx

Great news, wishing you all the very best on your journey. See you on the loosers bench soon xx

Hi Sarah, such a hard one, but just see what happens, I would think she should apply for funding as not much can happen without, can you not go and see another doctor that would be abit more helpful x

Hi can you tell me if the sleep apnea testing is just part of the journey does it matter wether or not you suffer with it to get the funding.
thank you

The test as far as I know is to see if you suffer from it. So it doesn't come as a suprise in the Operating theatre should there be a problem

Hi I have been on cpap therapy since feb this year and doing ok I had a gynea op 4 yrs ago had to go in hdu after cos anaesthetist said he thought I had sleep apnoea before I even went under said my breathing changed as he attempted spinal block had to have general in the end but they never followed up the sleep apnoea didn't get confirmed till referred for wls cpap has helped me don't fall asleep when I shouldn't anymore lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back