• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Remember me wanting a Tattoo?????

lyzzyanne

Happy shrinking bypasser!
Well I only went and 'done' it!!!!
After much preparation and thought (which is how it should be with a permanent decision) I went yesterday and took the plunge!!

I am now the proud owner of a tattoo that means something to me and commemorates my new start in life given to me by this fantastic weight loss tool I now have.

Still not good with pictures on here, so if you want to have a look its on my blog!

One day In My Life. - Lyzzydee: Another thing off my 'Bucket List'

What do you think?? my kids and husband thought I was mad but they actually like it and have come around to my way of thinking!!!

Good for you hun x

iv got 13 i love them so good for you

just read you get casrpel tunnel iv been having injections for 2 yrs for mine how you doing with it?

just read you get casrpel tunnel iv been having injections for 2 yrs for mine how you doing with it?

My first set of injections and I think its starting to work, I have had a night without pins and needles for the first time in an age. I was even getting it with the wrist brace on so it seems to be moving in the right direction!!! Fingers crossed it keeps getting better or they have said they will operate!

Thank you everyone else, I am so pleased to have done it!!!

Very pretty x

(ahhhh Stevenage Old Town. How I remember standing in a queue in a chippy there one Friday night many moons ago the night before Knebworth and realising the Gallagher brothers were in front of us!!!)

I'm currently planning my 4th tattoo but can't afford it at the mo!

its lovely hun

Its beautiful!!! It does look a little angry!!!! I expect its lovely now!
Stevenage is a wondrous place!!!!

Its beautiful!!! It does look a little angry!!!! I expect its lovely now!

Stevenage is a wondrous place!!!!

Well it's not the end of the earth but you can definitely see it from there :D:D:D

Mines well settled now but the only pic I have at the minute isn't suitable for this site lol x

OOO errr Missus!!!! The mind boggles!!

Well it's not the end of the earth but you can definitely see it from there !!

I think it is closer than that Karlos!!!!!

My first set of injections and I think its starting to work, I have had a night without pins and needles for the first time in an age. I was even getting it with the wrist brace on so it seems to be moving in the right direction!!! Fingers crossed it keeps getting better or they have said they will operate!

Thank you everyone else, I am so pleased to have done it!!!
thats great news i refused op at mo as im single mum of a toddler just not practicle nothing beats sleeping without splints on lol

Back