• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Marking my first year out......literally! haha

Nightwitch

Nightwitch to New Witch
Well this past year has literally flown by it seems!
It definitely doesn't feel like a year since i went into St Richards for my "scary" bypass surgery.

But I am still saying it is the best decision I have made so far in my life and I have absolutely no regrets whatsoever!

Yesterday...13th March...was my 1st "Surgiversary", and i have proudly claimed that badge for my profile bar :)
I always had the idea to mark my life changing year with a new tattoo and I found what i feel are the perfect lyrics for it, and was lucky enough to get one of my friends to ink it on yesterday afternoon for me.

I even saw the band who'se lyrics they are, on Thursday & Friday night as they are currently touring the UK (they are from Los Angeles) and I had a chat with the singer Tairrie and told her what I was planning on doing and the reason why...I even had an old photo i had taken with her from 8 years ago! And she was shocked by the change in me :D
Well I should also be meeting up with them this weekend on thelast date of their tour and will be showing her the tattoo then also, but i thought i would show everyone here too :)

How has this past year been one of the best of my life so far....
* I have lost 9st in weight
* I have lost at least 6 clothes sizes
* I joined a GYM!!!
* I have met a fantastic guy who accepts me as i am (wobbly bits and all haha) and we are seeing how things go at the moment....i think they going pretty well lol
* It took a long time but i am starting to see what everyone else sees now and like myself
* I have had the best support from all my family and friends (my next tattoo will be to honour them and has already been decidied on...more lyrics) and I love them all for it

As for my tattoo I had done yesterday....here is is...
From the song "Made to Measure" by the band My Ruin the line says "Not made to measure baby....One size does not fit all" :D:D:D:D:D

Attachments

• tattoo.jpg
    tattoo.jpg
    250.7 KB · Views: 368

zarafa

I'm really happy for you hun. Congrats - so many changes in just one year :)
x

Neen

WLS Moderator
Congrats on everything so far xxx Good to see you here againx

Nightwitch

Nightwitch to New Witch
Congrats on everything so far xxx Good to see you here againx

Thanks,
I always check in on the boards every few days, but havent had much time to post :)
had a bit of a busy schedule recently

Bev

Very well done Angel, miss you and so lovely to see you.

Well done in every respect... a brilliant weightloss.

Love and hugs xxx

angelajoy1961

Bypass on 23rd June
Nice tat !!

Ems73

I love that line really apt

blueeyes

Well done !! You've done very well and I'm happy for you girl !

Mazza

Administrator
Staff member
Well done Michelle, its lovely to see such a positive post. The tattoo looks fab! x x

Nightwitch

Nightwitch to New Witch
thanks everyone :D

Deets

i ♥ that tatoo!

Its an awesome idea and the lyrics are perfect! ive got plans for a tattoo too but need to loose way more weight!

Really pleased that you've had a wonderful year (and also got yourself some totty!)

well done

x

Nightwitch

Nightwitch to New Witch
I have one other tattoo planned for definitely once i work out where exactly it is going and the finer details.
It is another set of lyrics from the same band (My Ruin) from a song called "Terror" and it will be honou of all my friends that have supported me through this journey so far.

The verse goes...
"I am the power of a woman, Strong like music, True like friendship, but without my friends there would be no music, only spoken word"

Deets

I have one other tattoo planned for definitely once i work out where exactly it is going and the finer details.
It is another set of lyrics from the same band (My Ruin) from a song called "Terror" and it will be honou of all my friends that have supported me through this journey so far.

The verse goes...
"I am the power of a woman, Strong like music, True like friendship, but without my friends there would be no music, only spoken word"

might have to take a listen to them, the lyrics are spot on x

Nightwitch

Nightwitch to New Witch
i posted both videos last night on my fb profile :)