• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Marking my first year out......literally! haha

Thank Mix :D

Congratulations on all your achievements this year.

Well since i had my final hospital appointment at St Richards on feb 8th, i have now had the requested appointment with my GP a couple of days ago.....this was the first time he has seen me since i went to him 2 years ago saying "I want bypass surgery" hehe
he even did a double take when I walked in his office haha :D:D:D:D:D

he said he was pleased i have done so well and that I seemed a lot happier (which is true) and we had a short chat about how i have been finding this past year and whatnot

Tho the main aim of this appointment was to set me up for my annual blood test that I will now need to get done.....EVIL needles! I really don't do well with injectiony type needles (despite the piercings and tattoos haha) so am booked in for early Monday morning....wish me luck :p

Michelle, it's a new world, better health and opportunites and a great operation to help those of us that just could not do it.

Thrilled to bits to follow your story and I can imagine most people doing a 'double take' you are looking truly stunning xxx

Thank you Bev xx

All the best for your appointment :)

Back