• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Doing something I've always wanted to do, but was too fat to try it!!!

lyzzyanne

Happy shrinking bypasser!
I have made a list of things that I want to do, but have been too fat to attempt, not I am very nearly ten stone lighter I have started to look at the list and tick a few things off of it.

This week I tried scuba diving........
Have a look at my blog. I can't believe that I did it!!!!

One day In My Life. - Lyzzydee

WOW that looked great. Well I had 2 I conquered 1 long before the surgery, but it took some doing I had a hot air balloon ride you had to state your weight in lbs. They rang me up and she said was my weight correct they thought it was a mistake i said it was correct and she said well that makes you over 20 stone I said yes i know and she said well you do realise you have to climb in and out of the basket and also the pilot has to calculate how much weight and gas for the flight, we got cna celled 3 times and when we eventually went up we were with a set of kids and some oldies and I had a square which 2 share to myself, I was first in and out of that basket, cheeky gits , I have always been active even at my biggest. Now I have lost 10 1/2 stone todate I want to do the other ultimate dream and I will one day and that is I want to go white water rafting. xxx Be fabulous I am sure but would try to get bit more weight off 1st xx

Fabulous pics. i love your blog and your craft room in particular!

I have never thought of making a list like this but am definately going to do so now. x

Chrisa, white water rafting is on my list, I don't live too far from Lea Valley white water rafting centre, my friend has already had a go and said it was brilliant, the only thing that worries me is getting out if I am tipped out. That may be one that has to wait until after my new hip!!!
I also fancy a balloon trip, horse riding, parachute jump, sledging, skiing, I have a huge list!!!

Paddy P, thank you, doing my craft keeps me sane, I love it !!! I am just about to start tidying up after a bit of a session yesterday, I like to try and start the week with it looking ok!!!

One thing I'd love to have a go at is water skiing. Another thing is canoeing. Maybe one day...

I really want to go horse riding again - oh that lovely horse smell :) quite a bit to go though before that is on the cards but we all have to have our own little goals :)

Ehh so pleased we all have lists of things we want to do. I ahve been canoeing only in the sea mind but loved it, facing the waves side on is much easier than head on. haha. Once had a great time with a dingy with my kids. WE used to take it in turns hubby n me to sit on beach while other 1 in sea with kids. Get into the dingy mother they shouted oh I got in allright, took 3 attempts to get in it and then when I got in it was so heavy it tipped me up and i went backwards into the sea and the dingy on top they pissed themselves laughing they remember it even now always at my expense was funny but not with mouthful of salty water though xx go for it xx

I've thought about things I want to do but think I'll actually write a list now x

Back