• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Reputation points

kelly1977

Back On CD.......
Might be a stupid question but how do you give them to people??

Click on the white scales Kelly they are on the bottom left of the post you want to give points to.

Hope this is clear enough!

Dizzy x

Pierce how come you are only on 10 points? You must get more than that?

M.

What I have always wondered is why some people have same points but more green boxes:confused:

green boxes are baised on the ammount of reputation recieved

the number, is the reputation power.

So you can give 20 points linda, others can give 40!!

The more geen boxes the better!

Pierce

Rep power number is also dependent on how much you post as well as reputation received.

The green boxes are just reputation received and nothing to do with how much you post.

Dizzy x

I award you one invisible green box and 20 points for answering my query so quickly:D

I think you should get points too.

Hi D&M how come the your last green box is lighter than the others?

I haven't worked that out yet but all those who have a sixth box they are that colour. Guess it's just to make the boxes easier to count if they are in fives.

I'm learning as I go along, well guessing really!

Dizzy x

Well done on getting 34 points - I'm after your tail now missy:D

The other thing to note is that administration can give as many reputation points in a single day as they please.

However, a normal user can only give their 40 points or so 10 times a day, before they stop counting (ie, you can give reputation, but after the 10th time in a day, you stop giving points.)

Hope that clears it up why admins can never have more than 10 reputation power points but users can keep clicking up the reputation power.

Piere

You do have one green box...it is there on your avatar to the left of your post.

Love Mini xxx

Back