• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Restless legs !

Many many thanks ! I'm off to boots for that spray ! I am so glad I'm not alone x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

i've been tested many times for my thyroid but always came up borderline :) i'm off to boots in a little while get myself some special cream and if it doesn't work will have to have a re think AGAIN xx

Hi Angie, I do have an underactive thyroid & am often anaemic but have NEVER had restless anything (well maybe spirit, lol). There are such a wide spectrum of symptoms but the only one I have had is dry skin. The diagnosis came out of the blue on a routine diabetic review. So .... hope the spray gives you both (Hilary) some respite until you can work out the reason you have it. Do feel for you as some nights my hubby could have outdone Beckham in the footwork department, lol :D (shame it's only the feet :eek:) it has been a godsend for him :) xxx

Thanks Twinkle i'm definitely going to try that :) i'd like to think of myself as Ginger Rogers LOL x

Back