• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Return to Slender Books

purplepansyem

Crazy Cat Lady ;)
I hope I'm allowed to post this request - if not, I apologise for breeching the rules.

I was wondering if anyone had the following books for sale?

Return to Slender - After Weight-Loss Surgery
Return to Slender - Second Helpings

Many thanks,
Em x

Yes, I bought both - there are some good ideas and recipes in them, though they are a little pricey for their size

Yes, I bought both - there are some good ideas and recipes in them, though they are a little pricey for their size

I'm a bit short on the ol' cash at the mo, so was hoping someone who had them would be willing to pass them on :)

If no-one has finished with theirs, You could borrow them - I could send them to you to copy the recipes and you could send them back to me. Sorry if this sounds mean and not very generous, but I haven't had them long. X

If no-one has finished with theirs, You could borrow them - I could send them to you to copy the recipes and you could send them back to me. Sorry if this sounds mean and not very generous, but I haven't had them long. X

Actually, it's extremely generous of you :) I won't borrow yours though, as I'd like to keep them. I'll have to save up instead :) Thank you so much for the offer x

Em, I have "Return to Slender after weight-loss surgery" which you are welcome to have, but how to get it to you :confused:

I won't be at St George's support group to the November meeting, but I've got an appointment at St George's on the 17th.

Any suggestions?

Em, I have "Return to Slender after weight-loss surgery" which you are welcome to have, but how to get it to you :confused:

I won't be at St George's support group to the November meeting, but I've got an appointment at St George's on the 17th.

Any suggestions?

Ooh thanks Jemima :) Let me know what you'd like for it and if you'd be willing to post it to me, I'll cover the cost of postage and packing.

I can either pay you through PayPal or send a bank transfer.

Back