• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Return to work after wrap.....advice needed!

Hi emmten, where in Glasgow u from? Yes I'm flying from Edinburgh jet 2 IV booked a bag in the hold too. Just easier when packing lol. Dr hruby toodles me to go on a high protein low calerie diet a month before surgery. People on here said 10 days, I double checked with him he told me again a month so that's what I'm doing....x

I'm going to start a high protein diet on Thursday when I get back to work. That will be just short of 3 weeks post op so hopefully that will do! I'm still waiting for Dr Hruby to email me back, he must have been busy today.

Hi emmten, where in Glasgow u from? Yes I'm flying from Edinburgh jet 2 IV booked a bag in the hold too. Just easier when packing lol. Dr hruby toodles me to go on a high protein low calerie diet a month before surgery. People on here said 10 days, I double checked with him he told me again a month so that's what I'm doing....x

Hi Lynz, I am from Cathcart on the South Side, see from FB you are in Bishopbriggs. Played a tennis match there in the summer.

Dr Hruby has just got back to me confirming everything and saying that due to my bmi which is about 35 I don't need to do any specific diet. I thought it was for liver size though? I think I'm going to do a high protein diet anyway just incase.

Back