• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Gastric wrap Prague Beauty?

clairyb

Hi there,
After being turned down twice for funding by my pct even though my bmi is 47 and I have sleep apnea (mild even though I have to wear the darned mask) I have come to the conclusion that life is too short and your health is priceless so I am trying to get a loan to have a wrap privately. I could try and fight it again or even as my doctor suggested put more weight on, but my joints just cant take anymore, its getting painful to walk! I'm no spring chicken either and I just don't really want to waste months and years waiting :rolleyes:
So, I have spent hour upon hour on this pc trying to work out where to go. Cosmetic Bliss seems to be the hot favorite but unfortunatley it is just out of my budget.....they add a bit on for being over 50 too :sigh:
So Becky has found Dr Hruby in Turnov who seems to have good reviews...and the price is right about £4000 for a sleeve but I think Im right that you have to do alot of the organizing on your own? Im not sure how much a wrap is with him.......Can anyone tell me?
Then there is Prague Beauty.....they seem to have a similar set up like CB with you being looked after and the on the website looks very good! And a wrap is £3800 all in.
So.....has anyone any experience of Prague Beauty? I think I am leaning in their direction.....if nothing it would be of help to others to be able to tell others of what it is like with them!!
:thankyou:

clairyb

Thanks zeebeedee, I have seen all the info Becky has researched, very good! Do you just stay at the hospital throughout? If so how long a stay are you thinking of, I guess it depends on your flights or is it the other way round? lol I think I think you can skype prague beauty I might have a go at quizzing them :)

wannabeminime

Hi Claire

I am also going with Martin Hruby in Czech Republic, on 24th June I am going for Revisional surgery from Sleeve to a Bypass, the total cost including all transfers and tests etc etc, is 4400 euros which works out about £3800, which is really really good for revisional surgery, I have been corresponding with Dr Hruby and it has been a really good experience, so far.

They pick you up at the airport and drop you back of, so its no hassle at all.

Becky(wannabeminime) has sent me loads of great info also, (she should be a researcher for a living) her friend is going for a wrap I think, so will maybe be able to give you indication of prices.

You cut out the middle man, and go straight to the surgeon hence the price, and as I said their is loads of info on him and the hospital.

Hope this is of some help.

BLUSH, thanks:eek::eek: xx

wannabeminime

Thanks zeebeedee, I have seen all the info Becky has researched, very good! Do you just stay at the hospital throughout? If so how long a stay are you thinking of, I guess it depends on your flights or is it the other way round? lol I think I think you can skype prague beauty I might have a go at quizzing them :)

Yes, you stay at the hospital throughout! The lady i am going with is having a wrap and she is staying for the full week, the same as me!

wannabeminime

WRAP PRICE WITH HRUBY!

Ok, time to confess the price of a wrap with Hruby, i didnt want to mention it before as its, hmmm, so different to the other companies, but obviously some are interested.

Its 1800 Euro, currently £1487!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::cool::cool::cool::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:;);););););):D:D:D:D:D:D

clairyb

I have just made my mind up! Lol

MissyMustDoIt

serial cryer!!
how can it be so cheap!!!

i know no one wants to over pay......ever lol BUT to underpay massively makes you wonder????

wannabeminime

I have wondered myself how the prices can be so different, and my thoughts are these;

-Martin Hruby is based in a town about an hour and a half from prague, so much more rural, so i expect the wages are less etc

-There is no hand holding/advising company to go though, it is direct to the surgeon. I realise that some want the reassurance of the English company, it gives them confidence that they have someone here to seek advice from.

-There is no glamorous appartment block to recouperate in, you stay in the hospital for a week. The hospital is just a normal hospital, not glitzy in any way.

Sharonimo

Sleeve to Bypass
Nice pic Shazza!!! xx:D

Thnks it was taken 2 days ago by a work buddy.

I'm trying to get round to doing a new post / thread soon about everything that has gone on in the past 24 hours (all good).

Well nearly all good -- I had a crazy, crazy, crazy last day at work and did not get home until after 8 pm ..... so the 10 hours of sodding legal billing stuff was not so great ..... but everything else was good.

I am absolutely knackered and close to flaking out, but really need to post (!!!!).

wannabeminime

I am on my way to the funeral now so I will look when home, but not back until midnight, so it will prob be tomorrow. Nice pic though! Xx

clairyb

Thinking of you on this difficult day .......give him a good send off x.

wannabeminime

Thanks Claire,

We certainly did give him a good send off. I was very emotional all day, and still am. Am physically and emotionally exhausted. I've been over and back to ireland 4 times in the last 8 weeks. :cry::cry::cry::cry:

hollymarie

So.....has anyone any experience of Prague Beauty? I think I am leaning in their direction.....if nothing it would be of help to others to be able to tell others of what it is like with them!!
:thankyou:
Hi,
not had any experience with Prague Beauty, but i had a balloon inserted on Wednesday with Bodies Beautiful in Prague. they were very professional, clean and friendly. as they were so cheap i was very nervous but i had no need to be, they were fab and i would go back there again!
x

clar01

Hi

Wannabe minime, I'm not sure how to work this forum properly and cannot work out how to send you a private MSG, but wondered if you could somehow send me details on Dr Hruby.

Many thanks

Clare

Wobbletogo

Likes to read
Hi,

I know this is relatively old thread, but I am confused....I have looked at Prague Beauty's website, it's very flash, they do have a posh apartment to put you up in and the price for the wrap is £3500....am I looking at the wrong company, are there 2 prague beauty's? or have they just changed?