• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Revision after Bypass to Band

msclcg

Since my surgery in May, I can't stop eating. There is no bottom right now. Has anyone experience that?

I am sorry you are experiencing such problems.....Am I right in thinking you had a bypass back in May and you are now seeking a band as you think the bypass isn't working??

No, I had bypass in 2002 and in May had a revision to sleeve due to mal absorption. I am not experiencing any other symptoms except for hungry all the time. I am getting my protein in of 60g but still I can't fill up. I know it's mindless eating too.

How have you gone from bypass to sleeve?

I'm confused too Yvessa, as the title of the thread is revision after bypass to band?

To be honest .... I didn't know you could have a sleeve after a bypass.... From my knowledge it's the other way around ( which I had... Sleeve to bypass) Plus I thought your post heading stated bypass to band which I never heard of anyway( I've only heard of band to bypass) and then your response to my question suggested sleeve to bypass.... I'm left a bit confused Hun...Which ever procedure uve had... I suggest you speak to your surgeon... All the best with your weight loss journey.....

i'm confused too..... but then again thats easily done these days lol

I have just had a band over my bypass! I have BOB! Xx

Back