• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Right Here I Go Again.

Mrs Quiggle

Ok no use being miserable. Pulling my socks up and getting on with it. New date to focus on and no point being down in the dumps about it all.

I don't need to start the pre-op again till Monday well should be Friday but so bloody what. Tim has a gig on Saturday so me and the kids are having a night in with fajitas, enchilladas, Dorito's, dips and a good film. Might even make a Marks and Sparks cheesecake too. :D

You go girl!

Great attitude babe ... can't change it so best to just get on with it. It's not as if you are not getting it ... just bloody annoying to have to go through the pre op diet again :( Have a good blow out :D:D x

Sounds great, can I come xx

Bex you're more than welcome lovely. xxx

Marie, my boss is fantastic, really lovely, she said it will all be fine, its head office that will be quiffy about it all, she is letting them know today. She came to visit me this morning and was so good about it all. She understands because before she came to work with us she was the sister in charge of A&E at one of our local hospitals. She said that Friday is the best day to have an op as there are usually loads of beds available as they send lots of people home on a Friday. She said it's always the day she'd choose given the choice. So hopefully everything will be fine on the 25th.

Feeling much more positive about it all now.

Kate x

Hi Kate,

Glad to hear things are a bit more positive today and it went well telling your boss.

Keep your chin up and enjoy Saturday night's meal - if I wasn't baby sitting 3 children then I'd be asking to come!

Tatiana

You are having it on my birthday which never fails to be an amazing day! :D Glad to see your spirit is still strong. Well done!! Xxx

glad to hear your feeling stronger after that set back, sat night sounds like fun. x x x

Mrs Quiggle said:
Will be thinking of you fuffs when I they tell me to count back from 10.

Lol :) I will defo be thinking of you :) Its sooo exciting!! :D

Back