• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Back Home Again.

fu..ing hell that is one of thouse things that is always on your mind but you push it back thinking no that couldnt happen, i am really sorry about what happened mrs q.
my thoughts and feelings are with you.

Cancelling your op is one thing but to have you actually going down to Theater... Unbelievable!! I am so sorry this has happened to you, I just cannot imagine the agony of waiting a few more days.

On the plus side you will be getting your op soon and the time will go quickly. Do you have to go back into work today? I hate it when things don't go to plan. (((hugs)))

you will get your wish be strong we all feel for you you will have to get your big huggs in now because soon you will only be able to have lots of small ones as WE all loose weight xxx
all my best Dave oxoxoxoxo

Cancelling your op is one thing but to have you actually going down to Theater... Unbelievable!! I am so sorry this has happened to you, I just cannot imagine the agony of waiting a few more days.

On the plus side you will be getting your op soon and the time will go quickly. Do you have to go back into work today? I hate it when things don't go to plan. (((hugs)))

Almost 3 weeks before the new date so have to go back to work. Having a week off the diet before I start again though.

A big hug hun sorry you had a horrid day xxx

Almost 3 weeks before the new date so have to go back to work. Having a week off the diet before I start again though.

Can't say I blame you get yourself a treat...... Must be terrible to think you have to start all over again.....

Maybe get busy preparing for Christmas and hopefully the time will fly by...

Best wishes and fingers crossed all goes to plan next time :)

There is nothing I can say to convey how sorry I am that this has happened to you, sweetheart. You will get your reward soon, honey xxx :wave_cry:

Back