• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Right then - i think its happening...

Fizzpot

... I'm actually going into jumpy am I going to cry am I sure I'll be ok being under anaesthetic ... Oh Mann my chest feels tight my teeth are glued shut .. I never thought id be like this - I hope I feel better after a sleep as I can't be like this all of tomorrow ahhh this is all I need

I can't promise it will be okay, and noone can promise me that either. But I can promise that its okay to cry and scream. And quite possibly okay to try and run away from the theatre (yes I've thought of that!). I have told my OH that I will blub until they take me in. I am a little shocked with how calm I still am but I know I won't be on the day and you know what, I reckon that's okay and I'm allowed to bawl.

i do hope you can get some sleep, and you feel better tomorrow, as eve says its fine to cry and feel afraid its only natural to be afraid of the un known.whishing you all the very best ((((hugs))) to you. xxx

Yvessa said:
I can't promise it will be okay, and noone can promise me that either. But I can promise that its okay to cry and scream. And quite possibly okay to try and run away from the theatre (yes I've thought of that!). I have told my OH that I will blub until they take me in. I am a little shocked with how calm I still am but I know I won't be on the day and you know what, I reckon that's okay and I'm allowed to bawl.

Thanks :) I just feel weird nervy strange I probably will cry xx

lyndajoan said:
i do hope you can get some sleep, and you feel better tomorrow, as eve says its fine to cry and feel afraid its only natural to be afraid of the un known.whishing you all the very best ((((hugs))) to you. xxx

Thanks so much , my ops on Wednesday so think its all settling in now. Last time I felt like this I was due to be induced the next day with my son xx

lol I remember that feeling. I went into labour on the day, but I know exactly what you mean. Just let yourself feel this - and feel stronger for the fact that you are not eating to cope with it!

Thanks yve! Feeling better after a sleep - was broken as my little boy decided he wanted to sleep in our bed and he kicks and wriggles like he has constant ants in his pants lol!! I intended a very productive day today .. Not really going to plan I'm sat Infront of the television drinking an oxo , thanks for the support :) xx

I am having my back pain again today, but have cleaned the bathroom and my OH and daughter have done the front room. Want to dye my hair today and shave my legs :) Will see how it goes.

I hope it eases off soon ! What colour are you dying your hair? Xx

I am just dying my greys out so going black again. Although, considering I don't have to go back to work for 6 weeks, I'm now considering plum - I always like how that looks in my hair.

I'm sure you will both be fine Iam the most nervous person ever can't even goto the dentist without feeling sick, needing to cry and visiting the loo constantly, yet strangely enough Iwas as cool as a cucumber i would never had believed it, think it was just sheer relief that i was actually getting my op and the help i had been asking and looking for, for so long, if you keep that in your view you will be fine, you have come this far, and your new life is about to start don't bail out now be strong you can do this. xx I f I can any one can xx

... I'm actually going into jumpy am I going to cry am I sure I'll be ok being under anaesthetic ... Oh Mann my chest feels tight my teeth are glued shut .. I never thought id be like this - I hope I feel better after a sleep as I can't be like this all of tomorrow ahhh this is all I need

Fizz, Im lost....are you in the hospital? thought you had the op? whats going on?

Back