• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

in 2 days i fly out to belguim

Maura

oh cant belive it... i fly out on tuesday (2 days) and my op on wed. i am so nervous. the thought of being put out under anaesthetic. i know this is something that has to be done. i want my happiness back. what a journey to go through tho! tomoro will be my last blog until i am a bandit... arghhhh. afraid of the pain that i may endure. will buy the neurofen meltlets tomorrow (melt on tongue pain relief). i will enquire what sort of mouth sprays i can take as i know i will be Nil by mouth. reading everyone elses diaries is inspiring, but reality is setting in. I am going to be Banded and its scary :eek:.... all your lovely comments really do keep me going... talk soon xx:wave_cry:

Good luck! You're going to be fine, you're having the same thoughts and fears most of us have before hand! It's all very fresh in my mind still. I'm so glad I went to Belgium for mine!

Hi Maura

The best of luck for ur op- I see ur from N.Ireland - me too. Theres not too many of us on here. lol

xx

Good luck, you will be fine. I had the same surgeon when I had my band operation, unfortunately i have had this removed and am due to have a gastric wrap in 2 weeks, but I must say i can definitely recommend him, he was nothing but professional and I really felt looked after. x

Hope all went well Maura!! Keen to know how ur getting on - just new to the site and from NI too. Good luck - will be thinking of you. X

Hey Maura i hope you are well. I'm dying to hear how it all went for you. I'm in ni as well - do you know of any support groups here?

Hope all went well Maura!! Keen to know how ur getting on - just new to the site and from NI too. Good luck - will be thinking of you. X

hi tandy, check out my diaries.... i am 3 weeks done now and all is well xx

Hey Maura i hope you are well. I'm dying to hear how it all went for you. I'm in ni as well - do you know of any support groups here?

hi ankaas, i am 3 weeks done check out my diaries xx

Hi Maura. I'm new to this site and am having trouble finding my way round it DOH I'm sure I'll get there soon enough and I'll look into your diaries.

Back