• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

ROLLER COASTER RIDE OR WHAT??

genevive57

just got back home from my pre-op tests and aneasethetist assessment.
for those of you who have not made it this far along the journey to your surgery this is exactly what happened.
pre-op test included:-
e.c.g.
blood tests
mrsa swabs [nose and groin]
blood pressure
neck measured
heart n lungs listened to
tummy felt
asked loads of questions about medication and current illnesses
aneasethetist assessment:-
asked the same questions about medication and current illnesses as above!
but - he knocked me for six by saying that he thought my sleep apnea score was too high and that my op might have to be postponed for up to six weeks!!!!
i'm finding this journey is such a rollercoaster.
anyway, i have my sleep apnea test carried out on thursday so, depending on when i receive the results of this - my op may, or may not be going ahead on 08th march.
watch this space peeps.
jan xx:cry::cry:

I hope you have good results for your sa test and they don't postpone you op. But if they have too just think it's for health and it will only be a few more weeks to a new life :) x

Aw good luck hun hope ur results are good x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Good luck hun, the test really worry you cos you have to sit there and wait weeks for results! Good luck hun xxx

Sent from my HTC Hero using WLSurgery

Better safe than sorry hun, it will happen and 6 weeks in the long term is not to much, i know it feels awful to get a set back but 2012 will be a good year for you xx

Back