• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Roller Coaster Ride !!

Carre

Well this has been a crazy Year!

It started back in Feb when I noticed I could eat more and more so I tried things I couldn't normally eat ie - chips and Bread, my worst nightmare I could eat no problem. However for the last 2 years I would be automatically sick the second it hit my pouch.

Realizing that something was wrong I started private checks via the Nuffeild this was fluid checks £150 a go I had to have 2, turned out what I had originally was 8.2 in my band now was 3.5 ??

I was told it would most likely be a leak, which I would need an x ray costing £375. This is on top of the £5200 I paid already.

They confirmed it was in fact a leak and I would need a port replacement. Cost - £4226

At this point I had put on weight 2 stone, and willing to get the port fixed for the fear the other 7 stone would follow.

I contacted my original surgeon Dr Hughen THG and was quoted £2000 only thing being I had spent out so much already I needed to save, I was been fighting myself every day with my new found ability to eat ANYTHING I was like something possessed !!!

I finally got the money together and booked in Sunday 6Th sept 2015 Everything went okay after the surgery I was informed it was not a leak but a manufactures issue and they would be sending it off???????

Since then I have lost a stone as they put 4.5 in the band time of surgery! Only that was not the case at my first fill turned out there was 7ml in there and it was still full of the blue dye they use to check its all working!

I now have a total of 8ml and for the first time in a long time Im starting to feel happy with where im going - Starting the Gym Monday and shed the other 1.5 stone.

I have been very depressed and lonely through this whole drama as I dont have anyone that could relate to so kept myself to myself. Time to get back on track!!

I am waiting for a reply in regards to my port replacement reasons and I feel a discount or refund should be issued ? if anyone has info or been through this I would love to hear back from you as im not sure how I stand with this xxxxx

Your right you have had a crazy year!
Glad things are on the way to been sorted take care

Wowed you have had a crazy ride and had to spend a lot of moneY!!! Fingers crossed this is everything sorted for you X x

Well this has been a crazy Year!

It started back in Feb when I noticed I could eat more and more so I tried things I couldn't normally eat ie - chips and Bread, my worst nightmare I could eat no problem. However for the last 2 years I would be automatically sick the second it hit my pouch.

Realizing that something was wrong I started private checks via the Nuffeild this was fluid checks £150 a go I had to have 2, turned out what I had originally was 8.2 in my band now was 3.5 ??

I was told it would most likely be a leak, which I would need an x ray costing £375. This is on top of the £5200 I paid already.

They confirmed it was in fact a leak and I would need a port replacement. Cost - £4226

At this point I had put on weight 2 stone, and willing to get the port fixed for the fear the other 7 stone would follow.

I contacted my original surgeon Dr Hughen THG and was quoted £2000 only thing being I had spent out so much already I needed to save, I was been fighting myself every day with my new found ability to eat ANYTHING I was like something possessed !!!

I finally got the money together and booked in Sunday 6Th sept 2015 Everything went okay after the surgery I was informed it was not a leak but a manufactures issue and they would be sending it off???????

Since then I have lost a stone as they put 4.5 in the band time of surgery! Only that was not the case at my first fill turned out there was 7ml in there and it was still full of the blue dye they use to check its all working!

I now have a total of 8ml and for the first time in a long time Im starting to feel happy with where im going - Starting the Gym Monday and shed the other 1.5 stone.

I have been very depressed and lonely through this whole drama as I dont have anyone that could relate to so kept myself to myself. Time to get back on track!!

I am waiting for a reply in regards to my port replacement reasons and I feel a discount or refund should be issued ? if anyone has info or been through this I would love to hear back from you as im not sure how I stand with this xxxxx
Would love an update on this if you're around? xx :)

Back