• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Rotten Day

Wendy1

:sigh: Hi guys i have just been to hospital for a glucose blood test, how awfull, i had one test, made to drink some glucose, told not to sip it but drink it fast, not possible with a bypass, wait 2 hours and another test. in the mean time felt ill and dumped on sugar, no bed to lay on, fasting test so nothing to eat for 12 hours was glad to get home never again. Anyone else had this? :eek::eek:

:sigh: Hi guys i have just been to hospital for a glucose blood test, how awfull, i had one test, made to drink some glucose, told not to sip it but drink it fast, not possible with a bypass, wait 2 hours and another test. in the mean time felt ill and dumped on sugar, no bed to lay on, fasting test so nothing to eat for 12 hours was glad to get home never again. Anyone else had this? :eek::eek:

Yes I have had this but mine was called a glucose tolerance test(prob same thing).....yucky I dont like sweet things and the drink was awfully sweet ( as u now know) ....

That was a definate route to a dump. Why did they make you do that? I bet you felt like you were going to die. You poor thing. So sorry you had to go through that.
Lynne x

hopefully you wont have to go though it again.xx

Thanks guys i hope to get my results friday, i will sak if it can be done another way next time (hope there is not a next time)

Back