• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Rowing Challenge

Peterborough Guy

Luton and Dunstable
Any fancy joining me with a rowing challenge.

I have just agreed to do a rowing challenge at the gym that I now belong too.

The challenge is 10,000 metres in a hour.

I should be able to for this as I did 5000m in just 24 mins which I surprised myself and I have to say this is a slow time.

So whose up for the challenge?

I hate the rowing machine, which means it's good for me so yea am up for giving it a shot! I tend to be at the gym on a Monday so can report back then?
Most I have spent on there is 5 mins in which I did 1200 m. xx

well as you know i have broken ribs so i apologise x but bloody well done for going for it :)

I hate the rowing machine, which means it's good for me so yea am up for giving it a shot! I tend to be at the gym on a Monday so can report back then?
Most I have spent on there is 5 mins in which I did 1200 m. xx

I actually enjoy the rowing, especially when theres a guy next to me on the other machine that is struggling lol

i'm dying to try swimming again i went the other week before my ribs damage but i'm just not sure how much i'll be able to do at the moment went for hour walk yesterday :) it can only help can't it

I'll give it a go but will need to build up to it. I went on a rowing machine for the first time yesterday but only did 5 mins. I had the setting on high (10)to start with then my DH came and changed it to 5 for me. Not till he'd finished laughing at me struggling though! What level should it be set for for the challenge?

I deffo need to start on low level and build up for this. Same goes for the weights on the machines. I'm surprised at how weak I am !

Good luck, Mr P G :):):) between this & your bike riding you will need some serious attention to your saddle sores :eek::eek: I would love to do it but I have a medical condition called chickenitis :D:D Will sponsor you though, if you are doing it for charity, gorgeous xxx :):)

Ah just doing this one for fun and to get a bit of publicity for the gym in the local newspaper, you can sponsor me for the bike ride if you want, I have to say Im not looking forward to that one now lol

And my 'wide load' backside has plenty of padding on it, so no need for any attention.

Back