• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Rowing Machine

Peterborough Guy

Luton and Dunstable
I was lucky enough to be given a second hand rowing machine today by a friend of mine.

Its nothing special but better than I had and will let me up my exercise with using different muscles.

I have done 10 mins on it tonight and I feel knackered. This really surprised me as I can do an hour on my bike without feeling it.

I have to say the muscles in my arm, are aching already, so I must be using different muscles to what I do normally.

I'm hoping to build up to an hour on the rowing machine before work in the morning, then about an hour in the evening on my bike.

This could take a bit of a build up, but once I have set myself a challenge, then I have to see it through, the stubborn old sod that I am lol

hahaha theres gonna be no stopping you now!!!!
must be exciting starting this amazing new journey, i wish you all the luck in the world xxx

I need to do something, my wl has stopped at the mo lol
hi pg im abit the same mine has slowed right down only lost 1 1/2 lbs this week but a least its a loss your weight loss stall is probably because of all the excercise your doing and your body is holding on tight to everything xxxxx

I found the rowing machine the hardest ,even at my fittest Gary. I'm not sure you need to do an hour on it. I think building up the resistance might be the thing with the rowing. I've just got an exercise bike and am about to set it up. As my tummy is still sore I may wait another week before going on it though. I'm enjoying walking. Doing a 45 minute walk each day plus a 15 minute one before bed, as I've developed restless legs and can't sleep if I don't stretch before bedtime. The challenge will be keeping this up when it rainy, cold, dark and I'm back at work !

Back