• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Ruby

Reality programme about a 500lb lady. Just seen the adverts so far.
It is on tomorrow on The Style Network (Sky 253) from 10pm.

Reality programme about a 500lb lady. Just seen the adverts so far.
It is on tomorrow on The Style Network (Sky 253) from 10pm.
I really wanna see it but don't have sky:wave_cry::wave_cry:

Oh no how rubbish.
I wonder if it will be on the channel's website or something. That is probably just wishful thinking...

If I had a DVD recorder then I could take it off the Sky plus box for you.

Ooo maybe someone else on here would be able to do that.

Thanks for the info Sinead, I watched the first episode today. Looks like it's going to be an interesting series

what is the channel called?? i might have it on virgin xx

I finally watched it back on Sky plus. She is lovely!
It seems like the series is going to follow her story in quite a lot of detail so I am looking forward to seeing how she gets on!

My mom watched it and was really taken back by it all...

I couldnt watch it as i have Virgin but i do watch fat doctor which is all about bypass and wls etc..

xx

Just saw another episode today, not sure which one it is but she had lost 60lbs and was having trouble with cravings. It's interesting to see someone with the same struggles with wanting to give in and cheat as I have that all the time. Watching her kind of jogged me into doing a workout instead as I can see my own battles in hers. I think she's coping well so far considering her friends took her to a pizza place...could they not go to a healthier restaurant now and then so she has a fighting chance? She was very good taking her prepacked diet meal to heat and eat though. Nice of the restaurant to do that for her.

Back