• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

tv tonight. show about WLS

yorkiegal

Baxter's mum
just a heads up for those who might not have seen this before.

10pm tonight Livingit channel (sky channel 114) is a programme called Morbidly Obese, which follows the lives of three people who are about to have bariatric surgery.

oooh thanks,Do you know what channel that is on Virgin Media? xx

Aww thanks... I'll tape that... so pleased you let us know... great... thank you again precious xxx

I saw the ad for that, looks very sensationalised, Im not watching

Yes Living aren't the most serious of channels, as shown in the awful Lorraine Kelly's big fat challenge recently. But it might be worth a watch still.

I'll be settled by 10pm ready to watch, and all set to record for hubby to watch when he gets in later!

thank you

pants...so did I...he was hogging the telly last night :(

i watched the first few mins then turned off when they showed the naked man struggling to have a shower. Might watch the rest later but it seemed a bit gratuitous to me.

I watched it, mainly as I wanted to see the end results, which were good, but the actual programme was pretty rubbish, just 3 people talking, one of those in French and subtitled, about nothing particularly interesting or informative.

I agree, it wasnt the best WLS programme but the end results were inspirational :D Especially the largest man, even though he was still very large he seemed to be struggling a lot less:D XX

Back