• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

RNY Gastric Bypass First gym session done ;-)

Laura b

2011 a new begginning
Soooooo thought its about time I got In the gym after loosing 10 stone 10 lb it's about time, it's was fab..... Got a programme set up gosh he ain't half making me work hard, but no pain no gain or so they say, loved it that much iv rebooked for tomorrow morning at 9.00 iv so gotta tone up and want to loose another few stone if I can, my skin ain't terrible but needs some Toning I hope it works, gonna have weights introduced tomorrow I don't want big muscles but want a toned body.... I know it will never b perfect but it should improve the skin, 2011 was the yr I lost my weight 2012 is the yr I get the body I deserve :) happy new year everyone xx

Well done you :) 2011 was the yr I lost my weight 2012 is the yr I get the body I deserve :) positive thinking fantastic xx

angiemason said:
Well done you :) 2011 was the yr I lost my weight 2012 is the yr I get the body I deserve :) positive thinking fantastic xx

Thanks sweetie possitive thinking this yr all the way :)

Check you out Laura!
Well done on taking this important step. You'll be a glamourous gym bunny in no time!
xXx

Louanne79 said:
Check you out Laura!
Well done on taking this important step. You'll be a glamourous gym bunny in no time!
xXx

Hopefully ;-)

Been for my second gym session today loved it but gosh I'm knackered and also going to do aqua aerobics tonight at 7 but I'm gonna have a rest day tomorrow xx

Off to the gym again gosh this may become addictive x

Go you Laura, enjoying your gym experience is a sure fire way of you going back for more. Exercise can become very addictive and positive for uplifting ones mood with all them endorphins floating around.

I can't wait until I get the 'bug' hehe!!

Fantastic weight loss, totally impressive xxx

I always feel great being on the gym especially now as I weigh less it's much more easier xx

Well done you great work xxx

Well done hun, i love going 3-4 times a week and the treat is a nice swim and hot shower to ease the joints :) Im odd as i have started before my op want to get fit to give me a better chance post op.
Keep going but remember your body needs down time to repair and relax xxxx

Back