• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Sambucca

strawberry twig

Is a big loser ;)
This thread is to say Thank You to a very special friend of mine.

Sam and I have known each other since we were 6 years old. Although we were apart for many years when we met up again for me it felt like we'd never been apart.

Sam has supported me through my WLS journey and has been like a rock.

I just want to say thank you Sam for not being put off by my cancelling everything we arranged all the time because I was too scared to leave the house being so big (even though it must have been really annoying). Also thank you for your continuous support friendship and kind words of encouragement. You will never know how much they have and still do mean to me.

I'm looking forward to the future and all the stuff we'll be able to do together now I'm shrinking and actually do leave the house lol. Your a great friend and give love and support unconditionally, to me, day in day out on here, and with helping to run the WLS support group. I just wanted to give some back to you hun x x x

Love u loads x x x

Three cheers for my friend Sam (Who looks bloody fab and very skinny nowadays lol) :0clapper::banana dancer::party0011::party0011::party0011:

Last edited:
Reactions: LBD
Awww that is lovely :)
You have just confirmed what we all suspected all along, that Sam is a fab fab fab person with a heart of gold xx
Steph xx

What a lovely post. It's true, Sam is an absolute star xx

Sometimes in life your lucky enough to come across a really kind and genuine person, i've never met Sam but my gut feelings about her have just been confirmed. As others have said Sam you are a real credit to this site but most of all your a real credit to yourself xxx

Last edited:
:)Here,here-Sam you are a great moderator-thanks for all the effort you put into our forum:)

Sam is a very special person and very supportive to everyone here on the forum, its nice to have special friends in your life x

Awwww, how lovely.

Sam's gonna cry when she sees this bless her.

3 cheers indeed, you sound like a wonderful friend to have Sam.

xxx

oh god. Pooks you are right "Sam's going to cry when she see's this!"

Will post properly again in a bit when Ive composed myself, but thank you Tammy. I love you millions. And thank you everyone else for your wonderful warm comments. Me thinks my rep button is going to be worn out by the end of the day!

I cant tell you all how moved I was to read this post. I had just got in from work, completely knackered and feeling very fed up and sorry for myself.

This thread has made me realise how lucky I am. I have some fabulous friends, and this forum has been a lifeline to me both pre and post op. Its an absolute pleasure to moderate here, and gives me the excuse I need to feel my wlsurgery.com addiction!

Tammy, honestly, you are a super friend, and you have put the biggest smile on my face today by doing this. SUch a thoughtful thing to do.

To the rest of you. Whether I have met you in real life or not, I think the world of all of you. We all make a very valuable contribution to this forum, and its wonderful to see friendships develop, and to see everyone blossom as the weight falls off. It makes me so happy to see everyones progress pics and to see how everyone supports one another. It really is a wonderful thing to be a part of.

So thank you for your kind words, they really do mean the world to me.

I cant tell you all how moved I was to read this post. I had just got in from work, completely knackered and feeling very fed up and sorry for myself.

This thread has made me realise how lucky I am. I have some fabulous friends, and this forum has been a lifeline to me both pre and post op. Its an absolute pleasure to moderate here, and gives me the excuse I need to feel my wlsurgery.com addiction!

Tammy, honestly, you are a super friend, and you have put the biggest smile on my face today by doing this. SUch a thoughtful thing to do.

To the rest of you. Whether I have met you in real life or not, I think the world of all of you. We all make a very valuable contribution to this forum, and its wonderful to see friendships develop, and to see everyone blossom as the weight falls off. It makes me so happy to see everyones progress pics and to see how everyone supports one another. It really is a wonderful thing to be a part of.

So thank you for your kind words, they really do mean the world to me.

Aww and this nearly made me cry x :cry: :D

I totally agree with Tammy

when I first met Sam I was a bit aprehensive as seeing as she lives in Sutton Coldfield which if you didn't no is where the snobs live:) the sort that look down on us common working class folk :) anyway I don't no what I worried about she along with Terri stuck out as both fun loving and caring people and have on many occasions had to ask for there help along my journey both have been fantastic. I really warmed to both of them but last week Sam had a Ann Summers party which I was gratful to be invited to and OMG did I see another side to Sam :) she made me giggle most of the night and will definatley be having another Girly night.

Sam & Terri you are both amazing people and proud to call you both my friend, your both caring, sharing, hard working and fun loving people and both are a tad crazy but I woulnt want to change a thing about either of you, your both fantastic people to no

Sam you a wonderful person and it has been a pleasure to know you and you have kept me sane along with another special diamond we both met through this wonderful forum. It's true what they say friends are the family you would choose if you had the choice.

Linda, what 'til you see Sam's Sutton coldfield look, then you will really know she's from sutton.

Sutton stare aside Sam we love you because you always know the right thing to say at the right moment and nothing is too much. x x x x x x x

Back