• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Sambucca

Strawberry Twig, i think you and Sam have both been blessed with a wonderful friend :)

I can only reiterate what everyone else has said. Sam you do a fab job of moderating, you always have words of wisdom and support and you really are a lovely person. Your friends and family have been blessed xx

It nice to know that people are appreciated.

I totally agree with Tammy

when I first met Sam I was a bit aprehensive as seeing as she lives in Sutton Coldfield which if you didn't no is where the snobs live:) the sort that look down on us common working class folk :) anyway I don't no what I worried about she along with Terri stuck out as both fun loving and caring people and have on many occasions had to ask for there help along my journey both have been fantastic. I really warmed to both of them but last week Sam had a Ann Summers party which I was gratful to be invited to and OMG did I see another side to Sam :) she made me giggle most of the night and will definatley be having another Girly night.

Sam & Terri you are both amazing people and proud to call you both my friend, your both caring, sharing, hard working and fun loving people and both are a tad crazy but I woulnt want to change a thing about either of you, your both fantastic people to no

THis made me LOL. Yes, Sutton may be a bit of a snobby area, but I am a kingstanding girl to the core. Always will be! I only moved here to give my kids the best possible schooling that I could.

You've said some lovely things here though Linda, and its been a pleasure getting to know you too. Bring on the next girlie night, thats what I say... its your turn to host Linda!

Sam you a wonderful person and it has been a pleasure to know you and you have kept me sane along with another special diamond we both met through this wonderful forum. It's true what they say friends are the family you would choose if you had the choice.

Linda, what 'til you see Sam's Sutton coldfield look, then you will really know she's from sutton.

Sutton stare aside Sam we love you because you always know the right thing to say at the right moment and nothing is too much. x x x x x x x

Ah Terri, my partner in crime! You know, sometimes I can hardly believe that its only been 18 months or so since we first met at Hawthorn Cafe. I think it was fatboy brekkies all round at that first meeting and the three of us got stuck into the brekkies, and stuck into getting to know each other and have been fab friends ever since.

Im grateful that I can count you as one of my closest friends. We do such a lot together, from moderating here, to walsall massive committee, and even signed up to do race for life together. How on earth would I cope without you by my side. And Im so proud of all you have achieved this year. Love ya x

aww, everyone that has posted on this thread, thank you again from the bottom of my heart. I'll be here all night if I try and quote every single post, but please know that Ive read them all and will cherish your words, and once again it has reiterated for me what an amazing place of comfort and support we have here.

Back