• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Sandrac58

Sandrac58

Hi I'm new to this I had my gastric sleeve op on the2/1/20 the day after my birthday I have lost 1st 4lb feel a bit disappointed with my weight loss thought it would of been more,can anyone help me with this.

Bling Babe

Hi I'm new to this I had my gastric sleeve op on the2/1/20 the day after my birthday I have lost 1st 4lb feel a bit disappointed with my weight loss thought it would of been more,can anyone help me with this.
Hi and welcome, please be pleased with that loss, think about it, 6 weeks, 18lb loss,that’s an average of 3lb a week, that’s a lot, don’t be at all disheartened. Just keep doing what your doing xx

Sarnie

That's an excellent loss, I would be over the moon with that x

Parsnip

Agree that it's an excellent loss. Not everyone loses huge amounts but it will come off. It's better not to lose too quick tbh as there are complications that come from losing too quick (this is what I keep telling myself when I'm disappointed in my losses)

Sandrac58

Hi parsnip thank you for your reply ifeel good about my weight loss now have decided to weigh my self once a month now my diatition recommend it he also said I had done well.thank you .