• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

new

lily80

hi everyone i am new to this, i am waiting for a gastric by pass i have had my homerton hospital visit an i am now trying to loss the 2 stone before the opp, i have done 1 stone now since my first hospital weigh in.
i am finding it really hard its like i have hit a barrier and can not get pass that 1 stone mark so i thought i would join this forum to see if it helps thought if i read other peoples journeys it would help me with mine :)

Hi

I am new myself Lily, there seems to be lots of good advice on here - just learning howto find it all!! ;)

Hi Lily, I'm in the exact same boat as you at the moment. The pounds are shedding off slowly - but staying off and that's the main thing.
The only advice I can offer is to keep doing what you've been doing to lose that first stone of weight. I'm just a couple of pounds behind you. If out walking, walk as briskly as you can.

Welcome b/t/w.

thanks everyone i will get there as there is to much to loss if i dont, i dont have anymore hospital visits to go to, my first visit was on the 24th aug i had a blood test and a ecg done then we had an hr group meeting then i had a 2nd hospital visit on the 10th sep ( 2 weeks & 2 days after the first ) which i had lost 9lb in that time but i dont have anymore visits now i have to email the hospital with my weight loss ( if i did have more hospital visits maybe i might of got some more weight off )
they emailed me back and said my case will be heard in the next couple of weeks.

is anyone else under homerton hospital ???

Back