• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

No no no funding for gingernutter

Sarah, hun I am so sorry. As you know, I am here for you if you need me. I really think it is a thing worth fighting for so please don't let this set back stop you.

Sometimes in life it stops being what we want and starts being what we must have and I think you are at that point. I really feel for you and hope that you get somewhere with these PCT people very soon. I agree with others who said that you need to know the 'why' because it is ever so much easier to argue when you have all the info. Go get 'em girl, and do let me know if I can help you dear.

Nic:eek:

Hi Sarah.

I am so sorry to hear your news, it is awful that they are doing this.... You are in my thoughts and I am here for you anytime you wanna chat
Big hugs to you
xxxxx

i really hope you nail them cos I was within NICE guidelines too for my PCT but they still refused!!!

still alive!

Sorry I haven't been on but I am feeling so low.

I still have not had the letter explaining why I didn't get my funding. I will start my appeal as soon as I have word.

I had an e mail from the PCT which said I didn't meet the East of England region critiria (which I knew already).

I do have some good news, my cousin Steven has been on life support for 7 week and today he is breathing on his own. It looks like he has turned the corner. I hope this continues for him. Bless!

hey sarah thats fantastic news what a big relief for you...this will give u a bit more energy to fight ur pct...wishing u lots and lots of luckxx

its so so so anoying when they can just sit there and take someones life in there hands by just reading whats on a bit of paper .. rules or not there are reasons why they are bended.

we are all human and we are also all diffrent and we all deserve to be treat as a human and not just as a case number and just cause u dont have diabetic type 1-2 ... you have valid reasons of needing this operation ... not the fact u are wanting it you need it !!

i reckon if you keep at it and as you say ur GP is on your side and you have wrote to your mp ... that they will have no choice in the end its a bummer that its your life they are playing with and all of us know who are going through this we want the op done asap so we can get on with life...

but im sure you will get there soon hun . and in doing all of this maybe you will help change the way they look at peoples needs in the luton area .. keep us informed xxxxx

Dont know what to say other than Do NOT Give up xx

crying

Hi everyone,

today I am feeling so so low. I have been crying for 2 days. This is the worst I have felt since learning that I did not get my funding for my wls. It has been 3 weeks since I heard that I am not getting my funding.

Can anyone give me any advise or a glimmer of hope.

Hi G-N - I am thinking that we need to be proactive - have you got your letter with the reasons for funding refusal, hun?

Lx

Hi Sarah, I'm so sorry that you have not got your funding, it must be hard to have to keep up being pro-active when you feel so bad. I have read about your efforts over the past few months and I'm sorry that you have had no joy yet. I guess as LizzieBee says, just don't give up.
Lv Jenni x

Hi Sarah, I'm so sorry you dont seem to be getting anywhere with the funding. All the tears you have cried should now leave you with one hell of a fight in you to get exactly what you need.The pct are not worthy of upsetting you like this so use the upset as strength to get the answer you need. Im sending big hugs to you that are full of the determination that you need. Good luckxxxxx Gaynor

yesterday I went to my GP and I have a touch of depression. She offered me medication but I am going to try herbal medicine first. I feel better that I have faced this.

I am gathering ideas for my appeal. Can anyone suggest what I should include?

Thanks for all the support it really helps.

hiya sarah ........ a friend of mine took a year after she was turned down but she fought and won .. she got in touch with mp .. and more i have just messaged her to ask what she did ... and i will let you know details might help ..as she got there in the end ..

im sure something will happen babe and you will get it xx

Back