• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Saying hello!

snagglepuss

No regrets!!
Hi everyone - I've just joined this forum after being on another one for a long time, but it was recommended that I move here as there are more bypassers! Some of you will know me from other forums, but those that don't .... hellooo!!:)

I am already bypassed, I was done at Luton & Dunstable Hospital on 6th September 2011. All going well so far!

Can anyone tell me why some of my posts show up and others seem to be lost in the system?? I can't find any help pages on this topic, so would be grateful if someone could let me know! Thanks! (that's assuming THIS post appears!!)

:)

Welcome Snagglepus. Your first thread has to be given the once-over by a mod before it becomes visible. They should all show now though.

There is an active L & D contingent on here - Peterborough Guy is the main man.

Have a good look around, and get some more profile details up as soon as you can, so we can see who, what and when!

Hi hun and welcome, i was bypassed last friday. i found it very difficult to navigate my way round this site and 18 months on i still struggle lol. good luck x

Aaah success at last!! I will have a proper look around on the forum and add my profile when I'm on a proper pc and not a tiny iPhone keyboard, even though my fingers are now thin lol! Thanks for my welcome, I will also work out how to put my ticker on here so you can see where I am with my weight loss journey! :)

Hi Snagglepus It's me PG. I'm so glad you found your way over here. The support is brilliant. Look forward to chatting. When you have 50 posts you can do lots more here so get chatting and do some of the wordy games to get your posts up.

Love Kate x

Hello n welcome ;) x

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

hi snuggle just wanted to say wellcome to this site,
and as mrs q says you will get more privelages
when you have 50 or more posts
so get posting and play thouse word association games. xxxx

Hiya Kate!! (it's her fault I'm here everyone lol!) It took me a bit of time to suss out how to get here, and some of my posts have simply disappeared into the WWW, but I see what you mean about there being loads more bypassers on here - there's a lot of good reading to be done!! Is it all still going ok for you post-op Kate? (I meant to say - don't use that Benfiber any more, it can't be used after surgery)

Hiya Kate!! (it's her fault I'm here everyone lol!) It took me a bit of time to suss out how to get here, and some of my posts have simply disappeared into the WWW, but I see what you mean about there being loads more bypassers on here - there's a lot of good reading to be done!! Is it all still going ok for you post-op Kate? (I meant to say - don't use that Benfiber any more, it can't be used after surgery)

Yes..Kate is the guilty party ;):D

xx

Back