• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

scared about going on soft stage tmro

It's exactly like weaning an infant. Liquid - puree - mash - solids.

At each stage, if it doesn't feel right, go back one stage for a couple of days and try again.

Use a teaspoon and only half load it. Chew until slurried and swallow. Wait. And again.

For firmer food, only bite a pencil tip rubber's size amount and chew. Swallow. Stop. And again.

At any time you feel something is 'stuck' - and it may occasionally happen, then try a sip of warm drink.

Reaching restriction will feel like a dull pain below your breastbone. Don't be alarmed. That's quite normal. Then it's STOP!!!

It's exactly like weaning an infant. Liquid - puree - mash - solids.

At each stage, if it doesn't feel right, go back one stage for a couple of days and try again.

Use a teaspoon and only half load it. Chew until slurried and swallow. Wait. And again.

For firmer food, only bite a pencil tip rubber's size amount and chew. Swallow. Stop. And again.

At any time you feel something is 'stuck' - and it may occasionally happen, then try a sip of warm drink.

Reaching restriction will feel like a dull pain below your breastbone. Don't be alarmed. That's quite normal. Then it's STOP!!!

Thankyou hun... for breakfast today ive had 3/4 of a crackerbread with some laughing cow extra light cheese on.. but alsohad to have a teaspoon of ww fromais frais so i can have an antibiotic i got take from today... i feel a bit sicky now but i think thats the antibiotic.... and i havnt had any fluids yet as had to wait half hour. so just gonna have my cup of tea.. and hopefully it will settle down x

Go girl see its not so bad gently dies it & all will go well. I must admit though I have my morning cuppa before my breakfast wait the 10-15 mins & them have my breakfast that way I don't have to wait to drink & be dehydrated.

i think i will have my cuppa first tmro... that may settle my stomach a bit first aswell

How did you get on for the rest of the day Rayne. x

well this is how the day went...
Breakfast : 1 ryveta crispbread with half extra light laughing cow triangle
1 teaspoon of ww fromais frais with my antibiotic in

Lunch: 3 tspns reduced sugar baked beans
3 tspns mash and a sprinkle of cheddar
(i ate about 3 quarters of it)

Dinner: 1 teaspoon ww yogurt with antibiotic
4 (tinned) meatballs, 3 teaspoons of mash and 3 teaspoons of carrots.. i ate the meatballs and most of the carrots but only managed a teaspoon of mash.
Had a bit of a belly ache for a few mins after but i think it was because i didnt cut the meatballs into small bits which i should of. But that only lasted about 10 mins so ok now xx

Last edited:
Back