• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

scrambled egg !!!! worst pain since op !!

lol deeby!

dont be put off with tuna,its strange as I had tuna a week earlier and it was fine,never got stuck.
but last week it did..its strange as one day you can be ok then not another day.
Yes the frothy water was yuk!infact I was frothing at the mouth,as well as being sick,.
I was so frightened...good luck with tuna,have mayo with it! x
Thanks hun i was gonna have mayo with it but ill be extra careful now i know it can be trouble :S thanks for the heads up lol xxx

Hi Dawn I have had similar experience with tuna and chicken tho not thankfully egg! I felt like a horse with choke!! They cant be sick they drool . . and that is just what happened to me then eventually I threw up frothy stuff! ergggghh not nice!

Cottage cheese is my best protein friend!! on its own, with chives or best of all with pineapple. Yum. Have it with crispbreads or just plain out of the pot.

Hi Dawn I have had similar experience with tuna and chicken tho not thankfully egg! I felt like a horse with choke!! They cant be sick they drool . . and that is just what happened to me then eventually I threw up frothy stuff! ergggghh not nice!

Cottage cheese is my best protein friend!! on its own, with chives or best of all with pineapple. Yum. Have it with crispbreads or just plain out of the pot.

Agreed, I lived on cottage cheese back in the early days, and often now, when having a bit of a bad time getting stuff to stay down, I will go back to my cottage cheese ..

I used to make a lot of pulse based stews back then too, as they went down easier than other stuff such as meat and fish, and it is really important to get the protien in ..

Ann x

thanks girls i really hated cottage cheese before the op but maybe its time to give it another go !! :D to be honest anything cheesy is not very appealing to me as i had a bad experience on the soup stage when i melted some cheese into a soup and it made me icky and then i put a little on the scrambled egg as well so not really feeling cheese at the moment but i will try in a couple of weeks thanks xxx

Its mad how everyone is so different, I tried boiled egg chopped up really small last week and I was ok. I tried Mackerel in Tomato sauce and it seemed to sit a bit heavy but was ok with that too.....chicken is ok for me too as long as I really shred it and chew it. Might try tuna today not had that yet :D XX

Its mad how everyone is so different, I tried boiled egg chopped up really small last week and I was ok. I tried Mackerel in Tomato sauce and it seemed to sit a bit heavy but was ok with that too.....chicken is ok for me too as long as I really shred it and chew it. Might try tuna today not had that yet :D XX

Hiya dots :D
Yeah im going to try a bit of tuna with low mayo today :S we can compare notes later ;) xx

I have just bought the Return to Slender cookbook, how are you all getting along with it?
Love and hugs xxx

I have just bought the Return to Slender cookbook, how are you all getting along with it?
Love and hugs xxx

Hiya Bev :D
you know what, to my shame havent it out for bloomin ages :S i made a couple of things out of it on the soup stage but i must re-acquaint myself, im off to morrisons later so may get the stuff to make something out of it, ill keep you posted ;) xxx
How are you feeling today my love ? are you feeling any better ?
xxx

Try the bariatric cottage pie, its yummy :D All the family had it and really enjoyed it. Easy to make and not expensive too :D XX

I havent got that book Bev is it any good? Is there lots of recipes in it? I got my recipe for cottage pie off the website but there arent many on there. :D XX

Try the bariatric cottage pie, its yummy :D All the family had it and really enjoyed it. Easy to make and not expensive too :D XX

I havent got that book Bev is it any good? Is there lots of recipes in it? I got my recipe for cottage pie off the website but there arent many on there. :D XX
The book is really good dotty especially as all the ingredients are English and easily found in our supermarkets where all the other ones are American based and have ingredients ive never even heard of :O xx

no worries hun, also ive found that if you look up diebetic recipes online theres loads more than bariatric with english ingredients ! xxx

Hi Dawn and Jac, I've not used the cookbook yet but will be getting into it when I'm back on the move... thanks Dawn... I feel that the medication for the pleurisy and steroids are helping thanks... my GP is here shortly and I just do exactly as I'm told, my immune systems no use right now... chemo and diabetes.. but I'm keeping positive.

Love and hugs Angels xxx

Hi Dawn and Jac, I've not used the cookbook yet but will be getting into it when I'm back on the move... thanks Dawn... I feel that the medication for the pleurisy and steroids are helping thanks... my GP is here shortly and I just do exactly as I'm told, my immune systems no use right now... chemo and diabetes.. but I'm keeping positive.

Love and hugs Angels xxx

im glad youre feeling better hun and hopefully it will be all gone soon !! i know it must take longer for your body to heal with all youve been through but cant help feeling that with your positive attitude it really helps you :D xxx

Agreed Dawn, I think a positive approach can help with most things... not always easy but we have to try and do our very best... Love and hugs Angel and you are doing brilliantly... good luck with your weightloss xxx

Back