• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Seeking permission.....

PhilT

:)

I guess I am seeking permission to kinda move on and get on with my life. It seems ok and the right thing to do. I do continue to check in from time to time but have not been on the forums as much as before as I now go out, exercise, walk meet people and do the things I have not been able to do pre op as a "lazy fatty"! :8855:

So sorry if I dont pop in or post but I am still around folks!

Well not posted for a while SORRY folks been enjoying the Season! Bit worried I may have put on a bit as since seeing the dietician and surgeon last week I was told to aim for 1200 cals per day as the "norm" given that I was burning a lot with exercise! BUT on a plus side all is well and not due for another check up for 6 months! After my remedial post op care thats a huge relief - And yesterday I actually hit the Sales and bought a "normal" sized coat standard XL not a rent a tent Jacamo so so happy!

Well done!!!
Permission granted lol, go out and live xx
Lynne x

The only person can give you permission is yourself , we can support you & be here whenever you feel the need to pop back
Good luck xx

well done Phil... go and enjoy xxx

Go go go go go :) have fun and take care x

well done you get yaself out there goodluck x

You could have just gone and had fun and popped back now and again.....A lot of people do that lol

Hope you have a great time and let us know how you are getting on :D

" moving on up, moving on out" as the song says.
I think most peeps reach a stage where they don't need the support so much it happens after all kinds of surgery ect so go enjoy life to the full xxxxxxxx

Don't be a stranger

" moving on up, moving on out" as the song says.
I think most peeps reach a stage where they don't need the support so much it happens after all kinds of surgery ect so go enjoy life to the full xxxxxxxx

Usually until they start to regain weight, then they often feel the need to come back to where they were helped originally. I've always felt it important to give back to and try to help people, to correct some of the crap advice you often see on these forums

That is what I love about this forum. The amount of post oppers who stick around and give invaluable advice and support to pre oppers. And the post oppers helping post oppers. And pre oppers helping pre oppers and every other variation lol

This is a great WLS forum. I love helping when I can. Sometimes I stick to my diary for a week or so and have a break. But it is lovely to be here :)

Me too Sophie , I go to the local support meeting , but its mostly pre opers so get my answers about how it will be post op from here . Although I have met the lovely Dawn through the meetings .
Long live wlsurgery :)

I can feel the love in the room Pandora!! lol

Sorry for hijacking your thread with smooch Phil :D

Phil, go & enjoy come back & keep us updated of your long term success, we or others will be here for you if you need us, no matter how long you need to be away.

enjoy your life x

Loving the new profile pic Phil - pop back in from time to time, let us see some inspiring pictures when you get some taken, and hopefully we'll have success stories to update you, too.

its fantastic that you have a life phil :) nice to see you popping in :) you never know, i might just get a life myself when im a post opper lol have a great time honey :) xxx

Back