• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Seen the surgeon - update

Also, saw the bariatric dietician and was given the gastric bypass pack with all the op info, pre op diet, post op etc

It has made me want it more!!! Really hope I get it xxx

good luck x let us know how you got on!

Good luck fuffs I really hope u get it too x

Thanks chick :) just put the updates above your comment :)

Just got to wait to see what the pct decide now

Woo hoo all sounding very promising :) and what a difference it will be having the surgeon on your side, I have got everything crossed for you. Did he say how long it would he before you find out? X

Oh goodness that all sounds so much more promising. You must be almost getting excited again lol!! I'll be keeping everything crossed for you for a positive result. I must say your strength and determination in all this is inspirational. Go you xxx

Thanks chick :D Thats a lovely thing to say!!

he didn't say, but saw someone on another site from the same hospital whom it is was 10 days. So fingers crossed I get an answer sooner rather than later. I can be an impatient cow lol

Fingers and toes crossed for you x x

Good luck and I hope you have good news very soon. I bet you're pleased you went now though. :)

Well you must feel better, now Fuffs :) It does sound much more promising. I will be keeping everything crossed that you hear something soon & that it is all good. Good Luck, my lovely ... you have been so strong & now it looks like it is going to pay off, yay xxx :):)

Got everything crossed for you hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aaww you lot will make my eye bladder break it's banks again lol.

I am very pleased I went. Going to be as strong and as positive as I can be for a brilliant outcome. Thanks for all encouraging me to go. I would be kicking myself now if I hadn't xxx

Thank you everyone :)

Been to see the surgeon. He says I am a perfect candidate for surgery and is going to apply directly to SBPCT for me instead of BENPCT and see what happens. So fingers crossed now! Xxx
Fantastic news xx

Back