• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

update my situation

bertie26

Hello everyone
thanks for the encouragement. I want to share what happened since I last wrote on the site. I asked for all correspondence from Walsall hospital to be sent to me and my GP. I got my initial referral letter to them and contacted the PCT.
The PCT did not receive an application for funding. A very nice lady who does the commissioning called me back and told me that with a bmi of 40.1 I full fill the PCT criteria. She suggested I go with the letters to the GP and ask that he make an application for funding based on the Walsall Hospital assessment. She gave me permission to let my GP contact her in person should he not understand the criteria. I am off to see the GP in twenty minutes, only he is such a negative person because of his own similar issues.My regular GP retired at the end of august.
Once again thank you for helping because if I did not make contact i would not be the fighting me today. love Albert

Well I wish you well Albert and be firm with your GP!

good luck - make sure you post how you get on.

Linski xx

Back