• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Seminar Date

riggiesue

At last I have my date for the 1st Seminar! After chasing up with my doctor last week, the reply from dox and date for seminar both arrived together! 20th April. I Cant wait. Finaly the start of my countdown.............hurrah :)

Good Luck Sue, i wanted to do your seminar and was eagerly awaiting you getting your date, unfortunatly im away in Manchester then so i wont be able to attend, good luck though and i hope you find it help full, its a group session with other new patients and 1 of the surgeons explains all the procedures done at Srh, then the dietician talks about diet before and after the procedures, weight and height ect will also be taken on that day to determine your starting Bmi, im so glad you have a date and the ball has started to roll x

Liz x

Thanks for your support Liz. I was gutted to find you wouldnt be able to do the seminar that day! :cry:but never mind...... we will see you soon. I'm so excited about this and also terrified at the same time but know i have great support here and now at home :D

Good luck Sue, thinking of you and keep us posted.

Love and hugs xxx

Awww good luck Sue :D Its really exciting but the waiting drives you mad so I know how you feel....hope it goes a bit speedier for you now youve got the first hurdle booked ;)

Liz, what you in Manc for? Coming to watch a decent footy team play I suppose ;) XX

What are the seminars? Does everyone have to go to these or are they only in certain areas? Ruth x

Liz, what you in Manc for? Coming to watch a decent footy team play I suppose ;) XX

:eek: oi cheeky :eek: when im there man united be playing at our ground im a season ticket holder but will be letting my son go on my ticket instead, as im visiting my freind then over the easter holidays x

Back