• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

semminar at sunderland

kimsvespa

hi kim here got my letter for the seminar at sunderland on the 2 nov 2011 anybody out their going to sunderland be happy to chat as this is all new to me:wave_cry:

Hi Kim
Loads on here been done at Sunderland an waiting to be done. I was bypassed in feb never looked back lost nearly 9 stone ip to now :)

hi thanks for the reply not very good on the computer did it take you long from the seminar to get an appointment

Hi Kim, I had my seminar 10th Aug... just got letter on friday to see nurse 6th Dec... at the seminar they said we should expect the whole process to take approx 18 months. From what I can gather they expect that you try and loose weight between each appointment, to show that you are committed.

At the seminar you will be weighed and have your height measured so they can work out your BMI. I believe you are set a weightloss goal of approx 5 kg at your next appointment after the seminar.

Keep reading the posts relating to SRH, as they really are informative. x

Hi Kim
I had seminar december 09 and had op feb 11. So 14 month all together but they seem to be getting threw them alot quicker now. Good luck x

Hi and welcome were are you from? lots of SRH people here and allways ready to offer advice.xx

Hi and welcome. The process took 18 months for me at SRH but alas that was littered with cancellations! Had my op 2 weeks ago. Good luck xx

Back